Wednesday, October 29, 2014

A Little Spooky Fun...

I love Halloween!
Growing up, Halloween meant going to Grandma and Grandpa's house
to eat Grandpa's potato soup and homemade bread,
before heading out to trick or treat.
It was a colorful parade of costumes.
Those are happy memories for me.
I've kept some of the traditions alive for my kids.
I still make a big pot of potato soup for my family every Halloween.
When I decorate for Halloween I keep it simple.

This cute (free) printable was an easy way to herald the holiday.

Some old friends join us year after year to celebrate.

 One eyed Willie is beloved in our home.

We lovingly picked each pumpkin this year.
So far, they've been spared the knife!


In past years we've had a ball carving our jack-o-lanterns.


Halloween is spooooooky....and I love it!


Happy Trick-or-Treating!


Linking up at:  Savvy Southern Style






No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...